Re: IML: Full Classic Imperials

1940-1948 Crown Imperial - Includes Series C-27, C-33, C-37,C-40 are CCCA Classics.

I would imagine that as time goes by that at least some of the 50's Imperials should be considered.  At least the very large fin cars made by Exner due to their styling and innovative contributions to the field.

Steve Restelli
Webmaster, HistoryTV.net
http://historytv.net