Re: IML: '66 lens's

Hi George! ....from what I read on the IML you sure are a busy guy! Thats great! Just thought I'd check with you regarding the tail-light and backup lenses for my '66 Imperials. I'm not in a real hurry and there are probably lots of other projects you are working on, but every so often I just email you to see if you have made any of them....I also was wondering if you had any idea as to what the cost of these things would be if and when you ever do get the time to make them up? I do have some extras for my two Imperials but it would be nice to have a really good set for each of them (convertible and a LeBaron) for going to shows and such. Would it help you out if I surveyed the IML members and got you a 'possible' total number of sets that members would be interested in buying from you? I could have them all respond to me off-line and just email you the total number of sets (left& right) but you know that the first question is going to be lots of people asking me "How Much?". Anyway, if it would help I'll poll the members and if you could give me a price range that might keep everyone happy.
Either way, hope all is well over there and you are starting the new year out healthy and well!!
Dan Melnik