IML: CCCA Recognized Imperial Classics

     Stop the Press!....I've located the information on  "Classic"
Imperials in some of the previous WPC magazines
I have collected. The CCCA at present
represents Classics as those years 1925
to 1948 conclusively.  I would expect
more imperials to be added if the CCCA
extends the closing date. I found no reference to "Full" classic (as
opposed to
classic) A classic is a classic is a classic!
The info I have is the CCCA refers "classic: as "Designated Classic".

     As a collector of  rare spare  parts for my 1939 C-24, "Other
'Stuff", including a
traffic light, (Green, Yellow, Red) a curb site parking meter &
memorabilia pertaining to my car, I have  collected approximately 300
issues  of WPC magazines  dating from April 75 to Nov.2006. If & when I
wade through all of them, I intend to offer the Imperial editions  for
sale on the club site. We're
talking a couple of months here, Bubba!

That's All Folks !   Gotta' get up early to see my Psychiatrist.  :)
Jim

  http://www.imperialclub.com/yr/1939/limo/martin/index.htm