RE: IML: '59 Imperial on Speed

The sad part about this is you know BJ knew of these non-original parts to
the car and yet choose to not disclose them during the auction. Yet when one
comes up that is matching numbers, original paint,upholstery, etc. they push
it up front at the auction.  I suspect the winner did not suspect these
things.