From: mr85000@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 1:16 PM
Subject: IML: ARIZONA IMPERIAISTS!

I am an Arizonan Imperialist and would like to see us ( the
ImperialClub.com members in Arizona get together, maybe for a
run.  I am assuming that most of us are in Phoenix or Tucson
areas.  Could we get together in a mutual location in both areas
and "Car Pool" / Caravan to Casa Grande to meet and visit for a
couple of hours, show off our cars (or photos, for those whose
cars are in repair or mid-restoration)?  Here in Central/Southern
Arizona we are fortunate that we do NOT normally have as adverse
Winter weather as the rest of the country (except for last Sunday
and Monday's RARE snow days).  I know one other member here is
Tucson, who does not live very far from us.  Time frame: Saturday
February 24th?

What do you all think?  Would you like to make it an annual
event?

Æyn & Patrick