Re: IML: Calling all engineers! Hitch system design help

Re: IML: Calling all engineers! Hitch system design help

How about this for an idea, just buy my old 75 Newport wagon that has a Hugh Tow Hitch already on it, it even has the original strange brake control that bolts to the top of the Pedal so that when you push the brake pedal you work it at the same time. The thing is basicly a 1/2 ton pick-up with a wagon body ( HA )
That way you will not have to change your Imperial. Only catch is my Wagon is up in Canada sitting in the Snow waiting for me to use it again this Summer when i fly over from OZ, George.