Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 9:51 PM
Subject: IML: Lower Windscreen Trim Clips 1960

Hi All hope you are all good. I'm doing the big windscreen put back in thing and have had no word back yet from Gary Goers about the little body-seam clips that hold on your windscreen trim at the bottom of the windscreen. Andy Bernbaums know what I mean but have no idea where to get them. My old ones are quite rusted and it would be great to put new ones in when the screen goes back in as it's a one way street. Has anybody had any joy finding new stock of these clips or is it a salvage job?
CHeers!

Luke
1960 Le Baron