IML: Updates

I started a large-ish upload last night, I checked this morning and it's still working away.

I'm uploading the ODD pages of the 1965 FSM, in a separate "fixed" folder
Also the 1965 color charts - if the format of those is not quite right let me know.
I mentioned in an earlier email that I'd uploaded the 1961 Annual Report but I don't see where it ended up, it wasn't in temp (that I could find) so I'm uploading it again.

I have the EVEN pages of the 1965 FSM nearly complete and I'm still messing around with the cover.  Timothy's copy wasn't in that great a condition either, a lot of creases in the cover.  The coffee stain on our original was actually easier to clean up.  But between all the different scans I'll get something that looks decent enough for reprints.

Donn Reese