Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 5:41 AM
Subject: IML: 67 & 68 Imperial Convertibles--survivors?

Is it just my imagination or is there an unusual
survival rate for these boats?  The ragtops come up
with surprising frequency on eBay and
collectorcartraderonline.com.  Especially considering
how few of them were manufactured.

Either they were assembled really well (and those
years don't seem especially prone to rusting out) or
they were maintained with exceptional care over the years.