Matt

We are located Bridgeport WV, one mile off of Interstate 79 at the intersection of US 50 and I-79.

Anthony

At 08:19 PM 1/30/2007 -0600, you wrote:
What a great building. Where are you located?

Matt Hopkins
66 Crown
75 Lebaron
92 Imperial

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 8:46 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Finished Imperial building, well mostly Imperials

Hi Everyone;

I wanted to share our website, It is a site that basically shows where our
Imperials had led us to.  We will have more narration, but for now it is
mostly pictures. We have finished our building after almost three years of
work and are tired and pleased at the same time.

Our site is; http://www.myimperials.com/

Anthony and Valerie