IML: Please Welcome Dave Dimitriou

New Subscriber(s): Dave Dimitriou
Email Address is: macedonxx@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: San Antonio

Car(s) owned: 1962 Crown 4 Door (currently being restored)
1962 Crown 4 Door (parts car)

Self-Introduction: Hey it's Dave from San Antonio. I just recently found out how fantastic Imperials are. I got my '62 4 door about a ear ago and then bought a donor parts car about six months after that. I'm in the process of restoring what was originally a white with ed interior 4 Door Crown. I've discovered that this car seems to have had made several trips to the paint booth and upholstery shop. It's currently Glacier Blue. Under that is black. And under that is white. All separated with primer for good measure. The interior is a very inaccurate white and black. The red interior metal/plastic has been sprayed black. The plan right now is to go with a black exterior and the black & white interior.

best regards,
Dave