Re: IML: Las Vegas Imperial

Hi gang,
It aint me but I will be heading to vegas in April for the Shifters car club rat rod re-union.  I have not made up my mind on the trailer thing.  My 55 is factory original and parts are damn hard to find.  This show is on the top floor of the Gold Coast parking garage.  I took the 58 furd last year and had a hell of a good time.  If you got time check it out.  It is like walking back in time.  People watching is great.  You will see some cool fifties and earlier cars from rods to stock.  It was an awsome show last year.  The wife and I really had a ball. check it out on Viva Los Vegas 10 rockabilly weekend website.  Hope to talk to you imperialist at the show.  I have a feeling it will be the only 55 imperial from Montana that will be there.
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaaaa

Ken & Tracie <ktjosephson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
While heading eastbound on Oakey Boulevard near the intersection of Valley
View, at 6:45 AM, I passed a beautiful westbound cream '81-'83 Imperial.

If you are a member of this list, I wanted to let you know your car is a
real standout...beautiful!

K.