From: YBSHORE@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2007 11:28 AM
Subject: IML: Impala Driver vs. Imperial Driver

Imperialists,

    The next time someone mistakes your car for the aforementioned, note we
Imperialists generally frown on rodding ourselves, as well as our cars, for
MANY reasons:

ybshore.

Ladies and Gentleman, the winner of this year's Darwin Award
(awarded, as always, posthumously):

You couldn't make this stuff up, could you?