Re: IML: DO NOT USE DAS/ REPLY BY USER OF SERVICE

Re: IML: DO NOT USE DAS/ REPLY BY USER OF SERVICE

I also had a bad problem where DAS in the delivery my 1955 Imperial Sedan caused extensive damage to my car in transit. In contacting DAS they would not pay more that $344.00 in damages. I had in fact damages amounting to $ 2,200.00 with not only damages to the outside of the car but  also to the interior a well. I contacted the the President of DAS in writing providing him with both before and after pictures of the car .All though he was professional in his response to my letter,no further adjustment was made to me after seven months of letter writing. I in fact contacted numerous public agencies all the way up the Federal Trade Commission. No help was offered by any of them. Even the Attorney General of Texas refused to per sue the matter. There is rating service that you can contact that will give you a financial rating of there credit standing , which will be of great interest you all. Good luck, but in my opinion use someone else.

William
new member