IML: 2007 Chattanooga Chrysler, Imperial, & Packard Meet May 25 - 28

IML: 2007 Chattanooga Chrysler, Imperial, & Packard Meet May 25 - 28

General discription of the 2007 Chattanooga Chrysler, Imperial, & Packard Meet:

The Tennessee Valley Region of the Walter P. Chrysler Club and Robert & Laqueta Soule cordially invite all owners and/or enthusiasts of C-Body, Forward Look, and earlier, Plymouth, Dodge, DeSoto, Chrysler, Imperial, and Packard Motor Company products to attend the 2007 Chattanooga Chrysler, Imperial, & Packard Meet in Chattanooga, Tennessee, Memorial Day weekend, May 25 - 28, 2007.  For additional INFORMATION be sure to visit our website for full details about this event: http://home.chattanooga.net/~soule/meet/  or email soule100@xxxxxxxxxxx

Make your plans now to attend the 2007 Chattanooga Chrysler, Imperial, & Packard Meet. We had an excellent meet last year in Chattanooga and we are  looking forward to another fine meet this summer in Chattanooga. Tons of pictures and several videos of previous Summer Meets can be found and at our website: http://home.highertech.net/~soule/  Last year's meet was a blast from the past and this years should be just as much fun, if not more. And remember -- this meet is open to *ALL* C Body Chrysler products and Packard automobiles! So polish that chrome, wax that paint, shine those tires, and come to the 2007 Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet in Chattanooga, TN, on May 25th, 26th, 27th, and 28th.

Robert M. Soule, III

My Chrysler & Imperial Collection

2007 Chattanooga Chrysler. Imperial, & Packard Meet

Tribute to my late Father

Politicians and diapers need to be changed - mostly for the same reason!