IML: 1960 tank revision: my age shows...

IML: 1960 tank revision: my age shows...

Imperialists of the 1960,

    It appears upon reading, you do not have a choice as to whether you need to drop the tank as it is described in the FSM as necessary to do the job.....not to say someone {Dave!} hasn't been able to do it but......and the tank for the Imperial is Fig. 43 on page 29, along with the sending unit as Fig. 42 on page 29 also, the tank on 28 I had mistakenly had described as Imperial.  My apologies.

Jack