Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 3:35 PM
Subject: IML: electroluminescent lighting power supply

I found the write up on the web site. I was actually able to repair my push button electroluminescent panel and the wiper dial using the technique detailed in the write up. Worked great! However recently my power supply just up and died. Everything worked great for a few months and then poof. So now it looks like I'll need to repair the pwr supply.

My question is could I have done something wrong during my repairs that would have caused the power supply to die? I'd hate to get my power supply repaired only to kill it again because my system had problems. What should I check for to ensure this does not happen again? I figure testing for shorts would be a good idea. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Dave
Checked by AVG Free Edition.