IML: Thank you!

Since I no longer own my Imperial, I will be leaving this list.

Before I do, I just want to say thank you to all of you for your assistance and advice.  I have never been associated with a group of car lovers who have so much in common and are so willing to help others.  The website is fantastic and those who put it together should be very proud of the professional look it has, the wealth of information it provides and the dedication it demonstrates.

Should I be an Imperial owner once again, I will promptly join again.

Thanks you all,

Jay D'Angelo
Las Vegas
64 Iml Cvt (formerly)

Personalize your Live.com homepage with the news, weather, and photos you care about. Try it!