From: hazegreen66@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: Working under dash made easy (was Re: IML: 66LeBaron-turn the key...IT's ALIVE!)

You're right that removing the seat from the track is not difficult. The problem is when you're trying to work under the dash you have to lie on the track or find a mattress-like cover for it. That's why I prefer removing the whole assembly. If the seat's too heavy by itself, you can of course make it a two-step process.

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man

--------