From: jsadowski@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: Working under dash made easy (was Re: IML: 66LeBaron-turn the key...IT's ALIVE!)

Even easier would be to remove the seat from the track. Looking under the seats from behind, you'll notice 4 bolts holding the seat to the track that should remove easily. The reason I prefer this is that I've seen the track bolts snap off due to being rusted up. You snap those studs off, you have a problem.
John