From: luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Auto-pilot cables

Yes that's right. I went through the same process but had to have my old speedo cable shortened and another lengthened by a local cable guy who salvaged the factory ends of two cables to make up new cables for me. I can give you the lengths if you end up going down this track?
I think the originals are hard to find? Any other ideas on this one?

Luke