From: GeoNort@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 66LeBaron-..DEAD AGAIN!

Dan,
I still think you have a wiring problem between the switch & the starter relay. You may possibly have a open/ bad connection going to the ignition switch. Those would be the two most likely things based on all that you have done. By your moving wires under the dash you are temporally fixing the problem. The last resort would be the neutral safety switch. A simple test would be to bypass it temporarily. USE CAUTION IN DOING SO! INSURE THE CAR IS IN PARK BRAKE SET & BLOCKED & YOUR FOOT ON THE BRAKES. If the car starts then is the switch if not go to plan B Remove the jumper & look for a open circuit from or to the ignition.

George