Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 2:35 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: SV: 56 Pot Metal Trim Pieces

I think it is a common problem, and I certainly had the same on my 56.

May I recommend you to find the same piece from a New Yorker, Windsor or
even a DeSoto from 55 or 56, They are the same, only made from stainless
steel. Looks better (after my opinion) as it matches the stainless on the
door.

Tom Seljaas
Norway