Re: IML: Fuselage cars (and coupes) under valued?

Re: IML: Fuselage cars (and coupes) under valued?

Exactly!

Nice point Kenyon---Let's drive these cars like they
were designed to do and stop worrying about any kind
of "investment". Hell, if I wanted an investment, I
would have bought Trojan back in '69!

CW