IML: sweet 69 on ebay

The previous owner brought that car to Phoenix to try his luck at the auctions here.  Both times it was bid to around $10-11K, so he took it home and sold it to the dealer who had offered $10K.  She lived at my house for a few days in between, so I got a chance to drive the car.  It's drives as nice as it looks, tho it could use some attention to the front end to cure a slight wander.  As has been said, it would be difficult to restore a car to that nice for any less money.
Cheers,
Roger