IML: ARIZONA Imperial Club Members Get Together - March 17th - Phoenix A

IML: ARIZONA Imperial Club Members Get Together - March 17th - Phoenix Area

Dear Imperial Club Members,
   After conferring with the members who answered the inital
email sent out a few weeks ago, we have come to a concises. The
get together will be in Phoenix on March 17th at Roger's home
(near North High) at about Noon.  He will give us a tour of his
Imperial and garage and we will then have lunch and visit.  We
might also make an evening of it also, by going to the weekly car
show at the Scottsdale Pavillions.
 *** THIS IS FOR OWNERS and NON-OWNERS!! ***
 *** For those who own an Imperial, you do NOT need to bring your
Imperial. But it would be nice to have a photo or two of it - no
matter what condition. *** This is open to all members (NOT just
AZ members), their families and friends, especially inviting
those who are interested in Imperials and in becoming members.
Patrick and I will be there (with Photos of our 75 LeBaron, as it
will be in the garage with the hood up).
  It would be nice to make this an annual (or semi-annual) event
and rotate between the 3 central metro areas of the state
(Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff).
  FOR THOSE INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT ME OFFLIST for more
details, by March 14th.  Also, please include how many in your
party, if you might be bringing your Imperial or photos, and if
you will need to make over night reservations.

Æynn & Patrick
Tucson
1975 LeBaron 4DrHt Moondust Metallic / Cream top / Non-cracked
White Leather interior.