Re: IML: ARIZONA Members Get Together

You are encouraged to post this (and other events)
information to the EVENTS section of the club website
for common reference.

The CONTACT US button would be the way to do it.

This space is always accessible and can hold maps and
any other info that an email might not do as well.

Sorry to be wanting a formal request, but we can only
post things that are submitted by someone that would
be in a responsible position to update them if the
info changes.

-K