IML: Tucson ARIZONA IMPERIAISTS!

Æyn & Patrick or other Tucson Imperialists,

My '59 "Elizabeth Arden Edition" was sold new by Beaudry's in Tucson.  I would love to find anything from that dealership that would have the 1959 Imperials.  Some of these would be license plate frames,advertising, postcards, slides, film or photographs.  Please keep me in mind.

Steve Restelli
Webmaster, HistoryTV.net, BarreCity.net
http://historytv.net
http://barrecity.net