Re: IML: '62 Weatherstrip

Our old pal JC Whitney (may he rest in peace) carries a very close approximation of this weather strip.  Alas, their online site is useless because it omits the illustrations of the various "quarter window weather strips" and they don;t list Imperials as one of the intended applications.  However, if you can get a print catalog (sometimes I've seen them at Borders or B&N), you will find the one that looks just right.  It'a ever so slightly larger, and there is no molded endcap, just the linear extrusion profile, but it will do the job (and if your existing strip still has its end cap, you can cut it off and rubber cement it to the new one, making the look near-perfect).

jc