Re: IML: Chattanooga CI&P Meet Train Tickets Going Fast!

Re: IML: Chattanooga CI&P Meet Train Tickets Going Fast!

In a message dated 2/14/2007 1:32:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, javier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Are there camping facilities nearby that you would recommend?  I may be able to make the meet as part of my departure from Miami…  I’ll have airstream behind my 1968 convertible…

Cheers,

Javier

Javier,
There is a great campground with spaces right on the banks of the TN River.  It is not especially convenient to the area in Chattanooga where the event will take place, but it will offer a beautiful setting for your time away and is approx. 15miles west of Chatt on I-24.  The Campground is part of Hales Bar Marina and Resort and phone number is 423-942-4040.

John