Re: IML: Seatbelts needed for 61

    I saw a set of belts in a 62 before. I thought they were chrome with some sort of gold imperial insigna or special detail, a crown or eagle maybe ? It was definately chrome with gold but I didn't get that good of a look.

Acuda4me@xxxxxxx wrote:
When I replaced all my seatbelts in my off-topic 64 mopar car, the "Aircraft style lap belts" from of all placed JC Whitney were identical to the originals for about $20.00 a set.