IML: Chrysler Sale

"Also, I am not exactly sure what difference it would make if Chrysler was purchased by the Chinese instead of the Germans!
The timing is somewhat appropriate since China has just moved ahead of Germany into second place for international exporting $ behind the USA."

Last time I checked Mercedes / Daimler was not owned by the German General Staff and unlike the Chinese Communists I have not heard of any members of the Daimler board threaten to nuke our cities. As for the new Imperial Project car I would hope that they redesign that bussell backed hog into something elegant as befits the name.

Chuck