RE: IML: Sale of Chrysler

History repeats itself, in the '70s as is the case today big cars with thir
sty
V8s are not very popular with the buying public, that is of course a
world-wide
effect. It is most unfortunate as car companies were slowly beginning to of
fer
some exciting products, I have not heard of these 'rumors' personally but i
would be a sad day indeed if any American car company, especially our belov
ed
Chrysler, should fall in the hands of those 'people from the orient'. I've
grown up around Chryslers and will not forget that 'our' Chrysler
Australia was
taken over by the Japs who subsequently went out of their way to destroy
everything they could find,ie; documents, related to Chrysler Australia
and its
history in this country, more than a take-over, it was an invasion-like
mentality, and that my friends is what I fear these ching-chongs would
do-BEWARE!!! Chrysler Corporation for ever!Quoting chuck milverton
<chuck_milverton@xxxxxxxxx>:

Chinese Communists.

Ken Lang <imperialken@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:        v\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
  st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }           I heard a blurb
about this on the news this evening.  According to the news reports,
Chrysler has been profitable for DC, I wonder why they would want to
sell.

 BTW, I?m not familiar with the term Chi-Coms.  What does it mean?

 Ken

milverton