From: jdlpdx@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 1:10 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Panelescent Power Packs

Yep -

That's why I was asking about how much they cost to rebuild.

Jim L. in OR

----- Original Message ----- From: <luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 10:01 PM

Have you guys seen the 1960 power pack on ebay?

Luke

Jim - Do you have the red 60 coupe that was in Walnut Creek about a
month
ago w/ Oregon plates?
Phil

JIM LORENZEN <jdlpdx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all -

Can anyone give me a "ballpark" estimate of what the cost is to
replace/repair a Panelescent Power Pak? I've got a 1960 Imperial.

Thanks -

Jim L. in OR