IML: Trim Parts Company.....

Hi gang!
    I am considering carpeting for a 65 crown that is on Ebay right now.  Has anyone bought from Trim Parts Company before?  The 80/20 Long sounds appropriate, but do I need the 80/20 cut instead?  Just thought I'd ask.    Another question:  my interior is black plum, a really fine color, but very hard color to replace.  If I need to dye the carpet using SEM carpet dyes should I purchase a carpet in an extra light color, or go as close as possible to original, say midnight blue, and dye that?
    Here is the link to the auction:

                   eBay Motors: CHRYSLER 1965-92 Imperial Carpet Sets (item 200076989463 end time Feb-13-07 16:57:46 PST)

    Any feedback appreciated!
    Eric

in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
to find your fit.