Re: IML: 68 front suspenion

step 1.

refer to FSM to measure clearance from frame to
ground.  There is a procedure for this that will
establish if your car is at the factory ride height.
Tires other than OEM size may affect this.

If the suspension is lower or sagging, that would
explain your symptoms.  It is possible that the
threads on your adjusters are stripped, which could
yeild a false reading, but I doubt it.

Is your car at factory ride-height?

Are the shocks worn out?

-K