From: bobsmopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 6:05 AM
Subject: IML: 68 front suspenion

Hi all.
5 years ago I rebuilt my 68 Imperial from the ground up and I have been having a problem with front end ever since. When I hit a bump in the road the front end bottoms out and hits the frame. I had a guy at a local repair shop tell me that when I had the lower control arms rebuilt that they must have put the adjusting cams back on in the wrong spot . And that is why I am having this problem I have the adjusting bolts on both sides all adjusted all the way up. Also I have a lot of play in the steering I have replaced the power box-upper and lower ball joints-outer tie rods-all the bushings-idler arm-shocks-. I am planning to drive out to Arizona this summer to see my future wife's daughter and try to meet some of the people on the list that live out there.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Bob
1968 Imperial crown convertible