From: Kenyon Wills [mailto: imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:20:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: IML: Chrysler Restorers Mass Suicide Invite - save the date!

The sky just turned black, and blood is flowing in the
gutters nationwide as Chrysler devotees engage in self
mutilation and desperate attempts to understand the
events that are overtaking us all.

News on the wire pegs GM in negotiations to buy
Chrysler.

I am personally preparing to be verbally haunted by
every GM goober that I've ever looked down my nose at,
including my Pontiac-driving fiancee.

The Ford people might even begin to look like an
inviting bunch to hide out amongst....Maybe if I buy a
baseball cap...?

NO! I just can't do it.

Consequently:

Should the deal go through, everyone here is invited
to drive to the Golden Gate Bridge with me for the Big
Jump. I'll chain a bag of exhaust manifolds to my leg
just to be sure I get it right the first time,
although I don't know if I have enough to go around,
so BYO-EM.

Please DON'T start a thread or respond to this
message, but thought you'd want to Google for more
information about this emerging disaster of Biblical
proportions.