From: David Dimitriou
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 9:42 AM
Subject: IML: '62 Custom vs. Crown

I've seen several versions of the door panels. The two 4 door Crowns I have both had aluminum panel inserts with script Crown on the front ones. There was also a curved chrome strip above the aluminum panel and a straight chrome strip at the top of the carpet at the bottom of the door panel. I picked up another set recently and I think they are from a Custom. They have the aluminum panel inserts with a Crown on all 4, along with the curved chrome piece above the insert, but no straight chrome strip for the bottom. I've also seen door panels without the aluminum panel inserts.

Was there a set trim type or could you get whatever you wanted? Just curious.

Dave
1962 Crown 4 Door (x2)