Re: IML: '56 Ignition Problem: Pertronix = Success

Re: IML: '56 Ignition Problem: Pertronix = Success

I have mentioned several times here on the list that I converted all three of my Imperials to the Pertronics system several years ago., and recommended it highly. They all work flawlessly. I kept the old parts from the distributor so anyone later can return to the original system if they want, Though I  don't see why anyone would outside of making it concourse.

George

64 Crown Coupe
64 Le Baron
67 Le Baron