Re: IML: Not for the weak hearted

Reminds me of when I was a kid. My mother made my Dad
finally get rid of our old 68 Dodge Coronet. We were
coming home from the grocery store and after taking a
fast turn some of the groceries in the trunk fell out
of the car through the rust hole in the quarter panel!
Ironically, it was her first car!

Tim Durrer

73 Lebaron