Re: IML: Not for the weak hearted

Haha. That's probably why they put those heavy duty black rubber floor mats in it. It is disturbing when you see the road whizzing past under your feet. Cold too!

When I was a kid growing up in Toronto our Ford sedan was so rusty the passenger door was in serious danger of falling off. I remember having to get in on the driver's side and sliding over. That was because my Dad had rigged up a chain that lashed the door on. I think the car must have been about a 54 or 55 and about 8 years old at the time with already that much rust. Ah the good old days...

Dave
1962 Crown 4 Door Southampton (x2)

Tom Hubbard <tom_hubbard1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Here in the metro Detroit area that would be referred
to as "surface rust" :) If you can't see the
pavement through the floorboards you have nothing to
worry about.