Re: IML: 1966 Impiral wheels (rims)

Phil:

I concur with your desire for a more "Imperial" looking wheel set-up.  These cars should remain with the touch of elegance they came with.  Having said that, I do have a set of 15" wheels that I believe are from a '67 Imperial.  Additionally, I may be interested in the chrome with baby moons that came with your car, if you don't need them.

Contact me off list if you're interested.

Dan Richardson
"therichardsonfamily@xxxxxxxxxxx"