From: belvedere426@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 7:48 PM
Subject: IML: 1966 Impiral wheels (rims)

I recently bought a 1966 Imperial Crown 4D HT. It came with a set of
chrome wheels with moon hub caps, which would be fine if I owned a 32
Roadster. I have a complete set of original hub caps and I'm looking
for a
set of OEM wheels. Anyone know of a good source for new (reproduction)
wheels or used original wheels or am I just going to have to go junk
yard'n? Also, are there other years/models or makes who's wheels might
be
compatible? If anyone lives in or close to NC and has a set it would
make life easier and save on shipping. Thanks, Phil.