IML: Please Welcome Frank Kostusyk / A & J Automotive Inc

IML: Please Welcome Frank Kostusyk / A & J Automotive Inc

New Subscriber(s): Frank Kostusyk / A & J Automotive Inc.
Email Address is: frank.kostusyk@xxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Metro Detroit Michigan Area

Car(s) owned: 1961 Chrysler Crown Imperial 4-Door Hardtop -
Metallic Silver with Silver vinyl / cloth interior, 38K original
miles, completely original condition, PW/PB/PS/Factory
Air/Heater/Rear defrost/Power Seat/Power Antenna / AM radio /
Cruise Control

Self-Introduction: Hello - I purchased my '61 Imperial 2 years ago
from my father, who was the 2nd owner.  My father purchased the
car and owned it for over 30 years, and when he retired he wanted
to sell it.  With the car being in the family for so long, and all
the memories of working on it with my father as a kid, and the
places we went in it, I purchased it so it would stay in the
family.  The car is completely original and unrestored except for
a repaint about 20 years ago, and has always been garaged, and
never rusted. The car is like new inside and out, with only 38K
original miles on it. When I purchased it two years ago, it still
had the original belts, hoses, tires, plug wires, brakes still on
it, and ran great. Since I purchased it, I have replaced the belts
/ hoses, replaced the tires with radial tires on alumnium rims,
rebuilt the brake system (adding a dual-resviour master cylinder
for safety), added an under-dash CD player with seperate speakers
from the factor ones, and a new battery. Note that I have kept all
of th
>e original parts, and have not altered or drilled into any part
of the car).  I drive the car to all sorts of shows and cruises,
and it has never been trailered or towed. The car gets a lot of
attention, and has won many awards.  My wife and children love
cruising in the Imperial, and it is a car that will always be in
my family.