Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 6:36 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Imperial on Mission Impossible

I loved Mission Impossible when I was a kid.  They did
use a lot of Mopars in the series, didn't they?  I
admired the new Imperials way back then!

--- Chris Strohmeyer <chrisstroh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I believe Mission Impossible was sponsered by
Chrysler Corp and maybe
Mercedes.  They always had the nicest Limos on
there.

Chris Strohmeyer
67 Imperial Convertible
----- Original Message ----- From: "john sadowski" <jsadowski@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 9:21 PM

>I seem to recall a 64 limo in some of the older
episodes. John
> ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Mark McDonald" <tomswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 8:34 PM
> Subject: IML: Imperial on Mission Impossible
>

>>I was watching a re-run of "Mission Impossible"
tonight and was pleasantly
>>surprised to see a dark green or black 1968
LeBaron limo in the show.
>>This one was a stretch limo with curtains over the
middle windows.  It
>>looked very nice.  Reminds me of how good these
vehicles looked when new,
>>with new paint and no dents, dings, or bad repair
jobs.

>> Don't recall the episode's title, but it had
something to do with a
>> mysterious Howard Hughes figure named "Mr.
Smith."

>> Look for it,
>> Mark

response will be shared with
>> everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for
the
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm