Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 9:42 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Imperial on Mission Impossible

The entire '66 first season is out on DVD.

Anyone here have/want a copy for Imperial Sightings?

--- john sadowski <jsadowski@xxxxxxx> wrote:

That was good TV. I haven't seen that program in
years & often wondered why
such a good show isn't being rerun. I always liked
Imperials, so any show
that had them featured got my attention.
John
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Hubbard" <tom_hubbard1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 6:36 AM

>I loved Mission Impossible when I was a kid.  They
did

wrote:

>> I believe Mission Impossible was sponsered by
>> Chrysler Corp and maybe
>> Mercedes.  They always had the nicest Limos on
>> there.
>>
>> Chris Strohmeyer
>> 67 Imperial Convertible
>> ----- Original Message ----- >> From: "john sadowski" <jsadowski@xxxxxxx>
>> Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 9:21 PM
>> Subject: Re: IML: Imperial on Mission Impossible
>>

>> >I seem to recall a 64 limo in some of the older
>> episodes. John
>> > ----- Original Message ----- >> > From: "Mark McDonald" <tomswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> > Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 8:34 PM
>> > Subject: IML: Imperial on Mission Impossible