IML: Wheels

Hi gang,
What is the latest year of the 5 on 5 pickup style rims that were on the Imperials.  I would also like to know if the center on these newer 60ish Imperials have the large center opening like the 55 Imperial does?  I have been wanting to change my set of wheels on my 55 to Raider Spokes.  I think this car would look great with them.  I hope the information helps me fufill this idea.
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaaa

Never miss an email again!
Yahoo! Toolbar