Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 2:57 AM
Subject: IML: 1961 Imperial Headlight swich

Do I need to get a exact switch for the 61. I put in a universal switch about 1 year ago . When my lights wouldn't work I pulled the switch  and the lead  for the head light and high beams was black melted and broken free from the rest of the switch. I also felt the headlight were not very bright when on . I went to the parts store but couldn't get anything  but a universal switch will this one burn up to is there something I need to know about a switch for a 1961 ?