Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2007 7:54 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Fw: Carter AFB running Question

Uhhh,  the email trail here shows lots of doubts about
the carb, and it IS pretty old.  Sounds like you
should have it sorted to eliminate it from suspicion?

Why not get it rebuilt now?
Once it's re-done, you don't have to worry about it
again.

Putting the car on an analyzer before a rebuild would
not make sense if you're likely to redo the carb
anyway, since it'll run differently after being
rebuilt, and a rebuild followed by correct adjustment
via a scope is the best, right?

Kenyon Wills